The City of Somerset and SomerSplash Waterpark receive several hundred donation requests every year. We are pleased to help charitable organizations! Request a donation by following the guidelines below.
A customary donation is two tickets to the waterpark. Please note that there are a limited number of tickets available for donations.
Who Can Request Donations?
The following organizations are welcome to request a donation:
* Non-profit Organizations
* Church/Youth/School Programs
* Organizations raising funds for other charities
* Individual (Special Request)
When to Request Donations
Donation requests for the waterpark will be accepted beginning September 1st for the following season.
How to Request Donations
Organizations requesting a donation from City of Somerset—SomerSplash Waterpark should adhere to the following criteria:
- Complete the Donation Request Form
- Submit description of event and organization on organization letterhead.
- All requests, Donation Request Form and Description of Event/Organization must be mailed. (Telephone, email, or fax requests will not be accepted.)
- Requests should be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the event.
A maximum of one request per organization per year will be accepted. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot confirm receipt of letters or provide status. Declined requests will not receive a response. Requests should be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the event to:
City of Somerset—Somersplash Waterpark
1030 Hwy. 2227
Somerset, KY 42503